The jury met in Lausanne on October 8 to make its decision on the campaigns, and several thousand votes were submitted by the public on www.montrespassion.ch.
The Best Watchmaking Campaign Awards were presented at the ‘Watch of the Year’ gala held on Friday, October 25, 2013, before an audience of some 500 watchmaking and communication professionals.
In the Print/Poster category, the jury awarded the Best Watchmaking Campaign Award to RJ Romain Jerome for the campaign ‘RJ-Romain Jerome invades BSWDN 2013’. The jury cited the mastery of its typographic work, aesthetics, design, attention to detail, and consistency between the advertising approach and the models being marketed. A contemporary, urban campaign that leaves a lasting impression.
The jury’s choice in the ‘Films & Cyber’ category went to the film ‘Omega Co-Axial’ from Omega. Its winning qualities were artistic creativeness, communication impact, brand territory suitability, expression of brand values through the movement metaphor, and overall high quality execution.
The online Public Choice Award went to Girard-Perregaux for its ‘Academy Museum’ campaign.
Members of the Jury
- Ms Victoria MarchandEditor-in-chief, Cominmag
- Ms Dominique TadionCommunications Director, Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie
- Mr Cédric GachetFreelance artist
- Mr Jean-Marc BrandenbergerMarketing and Communication Director, DSR Group
- Mr Olivier BaillyChairman of GREM and Director of ECS Conseil SA
- Mr Florent BondouxHead of Strategy & Intelligence, Digital Luxury Group, DLG SA
- Mr Régis ColomboChairman of USPP (Union Suisse des Photographes Professionnels)
Information:Sandrine BoehmEmail: [email protected]. Tel: + 41 21 331 70 00Address: Prix de la Campagne Horlogère de l’Année, Ringier, CP 7289, 1002 Lausanne